The International Undergraduate Program (also known as IUP) is a bachelor program which implements English as the language of instruction. The program offers regular undergraduate curriculum and provides opportunities for students to take part in international activities in the form of: Study Excurtion, Internship in an international or multinational company, Student Exchange, Summer/Short course and Joint degree.
Student Admission of 2019 Class
IUP is intended for Indonesian nationality and Non-Indonesian nationality high school graduates year of 2017, 2018 and 2019 who meet the requirements set by ITS. For applicants who already have Ujian Tulis Berbasis Komputer (UTBK), the selection will be based on the score obtained in 2019 UTBK Kelompok Ujian Saintek (Science-Tech Group Test) and interview. Students who do not have UTBK score will be selected based on Math and Basic Science Test (online/offline) and interview (online/offline).
Having adequate vision function to distinguish colors to avoid learning interference.
Terms and Conditions
- IUP is offered to Indonesian Nationality and Non-Indonesian Nationality high school graduates year of 2017, 2018, or 2019.
- Applicants who do not have UTBK scores in Science-Tech Test Group are required upload rapport score and to participate in Math and Basic Science Test and interview.
- Applicants must have English Language Proficiency certificate :
- TOEFL IBT
- Applicants must upload Curriculum Vitae and Motivation Letter
- Applicants must fill out Commitment Letter of Parents (download here)
- Accepted students through SNMPTN can transfer to this program by fulfilling no 3, 4 & 5 from the above requirements. Please contact the below contact person for further information.
- Applicants from foreign countries, other thann above requirements, must also provide:
- Health statement
- Recommendation letter
Education fees consist of:
- Tuition Fee. Tuition fee is paid per semester for all study program. The fee does not include the tuition fee and living cost during the international activities students might have.
- IDR 25.000.000,00 for Indonesian nationality
- USD 4500, 00 without Institutional Development Fund (IDF) for Non-Indonesian nationality
- Institutional Development Fund (IDF), IDR 75.000.000