- 2009 – 2013: Bachelor degree in Environmental Engineering (GPA: 3.47/4.00) Department of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering,
University of Indonesia, Indonesia.
- 2013 – 2015: Master degree in Environmental Engineering (GPA: 3.92/4.00). Department of Environmental Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand.
- September 2017 – present: Doctoral degree in Urban Environmental Engineering. Department of Urban Engineering, University of Tokyo, Japan.
- 2011 : Assistant of instructor in Environmental Laboratory, Department of Civil Engineering, University of Indonesia.
- 2012 – 2013 : Research assistant of “Riset Madya 2013” granted by Universitas Indonesia
- 2015 : Organizing committee of the 3rd Asian Academic Society International Conference
- 2016 : Scientific reviewer of the 4th Asian Academic Society International Conference
- 2016 : Assistant of project leader of “National Grants for Drinking Water and Sanitation in Urban Cities in Indonesia” by The Directorate General Cipta Karya, Ministry of 2016 2016 : Research assistant at “Tropical Renewable Energy Center”, Universitas Indonesia.Public Work and Housing, Indonesia.
- 2016 : Research project coordinator of “Anaerobic digestion effluent removal treatment using aerobic biofilter and constructed wetland” in Universitas
- 2016 : Research project coordinator of “Assessment of Biogas Potential of Different By-Products in The Black Soldier Fly Treatment Process” by Tropical Renewable Energy Center, Universitas Indonesia and Eawag, Switzerland.
- 2016 : Junior Project Expert of “Preparation of the foreign loans and grants for Directorate General of Human Settlements Project” by Ministry of Public Work and Housing, Indonesia.
- 2014 : Biogas Production in the Anaerobic Digestion of Paper Sludge, as a co-author in APCBEE Procedia, Volume 9, 2014.
- 2015 : Optimal Paper Sludge Sequential Reuse for Biogas and Fertilizer, as a co-author in Environmental friendly technologies for reducing and controlling the GHG emission from human activities (EftechGHG)
- 2015 : Optimal Paper Sludge Nutrient Sequential Reuse for Mesophilic Biogas Production and Digestate Composting, as a co-author in 14th World Congress on Anaerobic Digestion, Chile.
- 2015 :Autotrophic Ammonia Oxidation of Ammonia Oxidizing Archaea in Recirculating Aquaculture System of Marine Shrimp Production, presented in The 27th Annual Meeting of the Thai Society for Biotechnology and International Conference
- 2016 : The Anaerobic Digestion of Organic Fraction of Solid Waste from Universitas Indonesia, as a co-author in The 1st Asian Researcher Symposium 2016 Asian Role in Sustainable World Development, Universitas Indonesia
- 2016 : Can ornamental plants increase value of a food waste treatment system in developing countries?, as a co-author in WEF/IWA Nutrient Removal and Recovery 2016, Denver, Colorado
Priadi, C., Wulandari, D., Rahmatika, I., Moersidik, S.S. (2014). Biogas Production in the Anaerobic Digestion of Paper Sludge. APBEE Procedia, Volume 9, pg 65-69. (http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S221267081400013X)
Priadi, C, R., Rahmatika, I., Fitria, C. Wulandari, D., Moersidik, S.S. (2016). Potensi Biogas dan Pupuk dari Limbah Lumpur Kertas. Jurnal Reaktor, Volume 16 No.3, p 141-146.